Drill- IMT Deployment Exercise
There is nothing like a good drill. With the seven levels of HSEEP and the clamor for attention generally associated with functional and full scale exercises, somehow the art of a simple drill has been lost. In this product set a jurisdiction can now exercise one of the following single and specific topics in a one day format.
Our IMT Deployment Drill focuses on the essential elements of getting the team contacted, briefed, out the door and safely on scene.
You get two versions of the Scenario. Find the one that best suits your needs.
- Full Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP): A consistent, editable full set of templates to include pre-developed Objectives, Capabilities, Evaluation Guides for full tabletop exercise
- Full HSEEP version of the scenario template set based in our Chelsea County USA online simulation environment
All of the HSEEP required paperwork for a drill exercise is pre-assembled and able to be edited.
* Facilitator Guide * Player Handbook
* Situation Assessment * Participant Feedback Forms
* Controller / Evaluator Handbook * Master Scenario Event List
* Exercise Evaluation Guides and After Action- Improvement Plan Template
The scenario disk has hundreds of electronic files to support your drill including custom forms and all plans, informational sheets, and maps for Chelsea County USA version of the scenario. Sound overwhelming? We provide 30 minutes of on-the-phone consultation to help you get started with a member of the TTX Vault Design Team.
This concept and product was designed to keep in mind how valuable time is to organizational leaders, emergency managers, and public safety professionals. TTX Vault scenarios give you a jump start on the tedious process of exercise assembly and quickly get the discussion underway to keep your people, customers, constituents, and students safe. Additional files provided include ICS forms and custom-built ICS document products from The Blue Cell, LLC.