F.A.S.T. Drill Series- Complexity Analysis
The Fundamental, Accurate, Stable Templates product was originally developed by The Blue Cell LLC for field use on real missions. One of those first creations was our complexity analysis.
The drill allows participants to understand get familiar with using a complexity analysis and explore its value.
- Full Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP): A consistent, editable full set of templates to include pre-developed Objectives, Capabilities, Evaluation Guides for full tabletop exercise
- Full HSEEP version of the scenario template set based in our Chelsea County USA online simulation environment
All of the HSEEP required paperwork for a drill exercise is pre-assembled and able to be edited.
* Facilitator Guide * Player Handbook
* Situation Assessment * Participant Feedback Forms
* Controller / Evaluator Handbook * Master Scenario Event List
* Exercise Evaluation Guides and After Action- Improvement Plan Template
The scenario disk has hundreds of electronic files to support your drill including custom forms and all plans, informational sheets, and maps for Chelsea County USA version of the scenario. Sound overwhelming? We provide 30 minutes of on-the-phone consultation to help you get started with a member of the TTX Vault Design Team.
This concept and product was designed to keep in mind how valuable time is to organizational leaders, emergency managers, and public safety professionals. TTX Vault scenarios give you a jump start on the tedious process of exercise assembly and quickly get the discussion underway to keep your people, customers, constituents, and students safe. Additional files provided include ICS forms and custom-built ICS document products from The Blue Cell, LLC.